How to edit the branch name or purpose under branch management in Release manager?
To edit a branch name or purpose, follow below steps:
- In the Release Manager application, click the Branch Management tab, and the application displays the list of the existing child branches.
- Locate the name of the branch (For example: – Test1) that you want to edit.
- Place the mouse pointer on the name of the branch, and the Edit link appears.
- Move the mouse pointer in the same row and then click Edit, and the Edit dialog box opens.
- In the dialog box:
- Click in the Branch Name box and then change the name of the branch.
- Click in the Purpose box and then change the purpose of the branch (If required).
- After you edit the name and the purpose of the branch, click Update, and the Release Manager module successfully updates the branch.
@Shivam_Jaysawal For more clarity, check below link