What is Business Rule Engine?
A business rules engine (BRE) is an application that manages decision processes using pre-defined logic to determine outcomes. A business rules engine executes one or more business rules in a runtime production environment. Rule engines typically support rules, facts, priority (score), mutual exclusion, preconditions, and other functions.
Steps for Business Rule in vflow:-
- go to the task group tab.
- click on add BRE.
- provide logic of bre into proper syntax.
- bind this Bre into the task group.
- click on the task group.
- create a task group and bre with the task group.
- bind the task group with the event.
- bind the event with the component or element as their requirement.