My data table is not getting refreshed post deletion of any records. In vLog I am able to see that the API has executed successfully.
Firstly, We need to Configure an API and Event for this
- Create a new API in vConnect.
- Under Tab End Point details → Create Environment.
- Check Method as DELETE.
- Provide the required params.
- Submit the API.
- Export this as a Service.
- Sync from the release manager.
Now, We will use the API , DELETE_OBJECT and INVOKE_ENTITY task for this.
- Add new Task Group.
- Select API task [Task 1] within it. Provide Name and other required fields.
- In configuration section: Provide required key names and Data paths.
- Select DELETE_OBJECT Task [TASK2] within same task group.
- In configuration section: Provide Data path.
- Select INVOKE_ENTITY Task [TASK3] within same task group.
- In configuration section: Check in the box of “Current page refresh.”
- Create an on click Event.
- Lastly, map this event to the required screen.
- Publish and sync.