In vDesigner 2.0, we are excited to introduce the all-new 3X3 grid panel within the Elements Panel. This enhancement is centered around UX design, utilizing icons to enhance the user experience by improving:
- Element Identification
- Visual Feedback
- Contextual Information
- Consistency and Clarity
Fig: This figure represents the 3x3 grid Elements panel with enhanced Icons.
- Fixed the issue of resending the request, once the application is rejected.
- Fixed the issue where users are not able to add more than 200 characters in description.
- Removed the teams tabs under the account management page.
- Fixed the element’s placement issue on the canvas when no space is available.
- Fixed the canvas stability issue after refreshing and syncing the vDesigner.
- Fixed the issue where the user was not able to save Data Modeler with same name but different data type
- Fixed the issue of decreasing the size of the card element and layout containers with respect to the elements dropped inside it.
- Fixed the invisibility issue of text element after applying the margin beyond the expected limit.
- Fixed the dropping issue for the two image and text elements together inside the footer and header elements after applying the padding from the margin.
- Fixed the background color issue of the card element if the character is entered in the Image URL field by the user.
- Removed the element’s alignment property for the header and footer element.
- Fixed the button caption issue after searching the invalid fonts from the property panel.
- Fixed the issue of entering a single character or digit inside the label of the text element.
- Fixed the overlapping issue of the button element after adjusting height/ width.
- Fixed the property panels flickering issue for the container element’s after copy pasting them