how-to SYNC API/service in Vahana application which are on old version without Release manager?
To SYNC API/service in Vahana application which are on old version without Release manager, follow below steps:
- Go to Vahana developer portal (https://developer.vahanacloud.com/)
- Search for “Environments” and click on the module
- You will be redirected to next page where list of all the environments will be visible
- Tap on the environment on which you want to Sync the service
- A Sync icon () will show up on tapping the environment
- Click on SYNC icon and a loader will begin
- Once the loader stops, it will show a message “View Synced Data”
- Click on “View Synced Data” & a pop-up will show up
- Scroll down the pop-up and check the relevant header (especially SYCN engine config) & it’s “status” is SUCCESS or not.
- If it shows SUCCESS, the Sync is complete
- Further, Go to vConnect module
- Click on “Service Management”
- Search for the service which you wanted to Sync and open it
- Here you will see the Sync icon will show in Green color for that environment on which you have synced.