how-to SYNC a new API/service in application which are on Vahana version with Release manager?
To SYNC a new API/service in Vahana application which are on version with Release manager, follow below steps:
- Go to Vahana developer portal (https://developer.vahanacloud.com/)
- Search for “Release Manager” and click on the module
- You will be redirected to next page where list of all the environments & their current branches will be visible.
- Tap on the first environment (Development/Sandbox/UAT) on which a new API/Service has to be first synced
- A Sync icon () shows up on the top-right of the environment
- Click on SYNC icon and a loader will begin
- Once the loader stops, it will show a message “Latest configuration sync is initiated”
- Click on “View Sync Status” tab
- Select the “Environment” & select “VCONNECT” in module
- Upon selection, latest Synced configurations will show below along with Remarks
- If the remarks shows “Record Sync Successfully”, the Sync is complete