How to create a copy of API in vConnect (With release manager)?
To create a copy of an API in Vahana application which are on version with Release manager, follow below steps:
- Go to Vahana developer portal (https://developer.vahanacloud.com/)
- Search for “vConnect” and click on the module
- Go to “API Management” tab
- Search for the API which you want to copy
- Under “Actions” column, click on “Copy” icon
- You will see a pop-up asking API Name & description
- enter the details as below, and click on “Copy” button:
- You will return to API Management screen with the new copied API showing on top & a toast message on the top right corner, as below:
These steps will help you copy the API.
Now, you can create the service for this API, Sync the environment and use the API in that environment.
Follow below steps to Sync: