What are the steps to configure a service to consume a DBES API in vConnect in old vahana app which is without release manager?
In the vahana applications, you consume vConnect services to access the API & further interact with the database.
For configuring a services, first of all, you need to have a DBES API.
Refer below post on how to create a DBES API on vahana without Release manager:
Once you’ve created the DBES API, follow below steps:
- Go to “API Management” and search for that API (for which you want to configure service)
- Click on “Export” () icon
- A pop-up will appear, as below:
- Click on “Export”
- A service will be created for that API with the same name as the API & you will be redirected to “Service Management” page, refer below snapshot:
- Click on “Edit” icon
- Click on “Update Draft Version”
- Click on “Update API” icon
- Scroll down and choose “Transactional” in “API Category”
- Click on “Update” button and you will be redirected to the service details page
- Click on “Publish with Existing version”
- You will see a pop-up
- Enter a relevant description mentioning the reason for updating the service and click on “Publish” button
- Go to Vahana developer portal >> Environments tab
- Sync the environment on which the service is configured.
Thanks, But Sync directly is not working in older version of Vahana. You need to migrate your api to that environment first and then sync it.