Getting error at Login in newly created vFlow App

I have created a new vFlow App and Integrate the VAHANA_AUTH/AUTH service, But still facing issue in login. How to fix this?

Please check below services response format:

1. AUTH_VAHANA:
[
  {
    "message": "Any Message", // Any Success or Failure Message.
    "p_gprs_string": "Y/N", // Y if authentication success, N if authentication failure.
    "UserType": "E/I" //  I if authentication success, E if authentication failure.
  }
]
  1. SPDPGETUSERSESSION
 {
              "STATUS": "SUCCESS",
              "userId": "admin",
              "emailId": "admin@decimal.co.in"
}
2 Likes

You need to go to the vLogs of this app and check the logs against the AUTH API that you have configured and trying to login.
There is another default API SPDPGETUSERSESSION which gets called and would not be returning the required keys & values to proceed further.

3 Likes

There could be several reasons for this to happen and please provide bit more details on it. For example

1. double check your order wanna service must return a specific case and string which is required as shown below
[{“p_gprs_string”:”y”}]

why the string don’t ask:)

1. The corresponding API of the service is not configured properly.

2. There is another service which gets called after the Auth vahana service which is known as SPDP get user session. Please make sure you have implemented that service properly. It expects login ID as I had a key in request.
    Etc

3 Likes