Do we have an option of the Arabic lang(Means right to left)?
In multilingual module, you do have option to upload Arabic language.
- Click on the Multilingual Module from the L1 Menu.
- Click on the Register Language Button and select the Arabic Language from the pop up screen.
- Click on the Export Button.
- Choose the Micro-app, language, and fields you wish to set up the language from the Export tab.
Click on the Excel Button and your excel file is downloaded with your selected fields i.e. Caption, Messages, Enumeration and Text.
Open the Excel file in Google Spreadsheet.
- Go to the “ar” column and input the formula “=googletranslate(select cell, “source language”, “target language”)”. This formula will transform the content of the chosen cell into Arabic. Proceed to extend this formula down the column until you reach the final row, thereby automating the conversion of all cell contents into Arabic.
- Either copy the entire column, then right-click and click to the “Paste Special” option, choosing the “Paste Only” , or copy the entire column and press Ctrl+Shift+V.
Go to the import tab, and click on the Upload Template button and your document is uploaded.
Go to the Designer and select or drop the element from which you want to switch the language.
- Click on the event and go to the task panel and drop the Multilingual and select the Arabic Language.
Note : As evident from the image provided in step 8, the Arabic language follows a right-to-left (RTL) orientation.