How to enable SSL in my vDesigner 1.0 mobile app and what are the steps required for it?
Go to the downloads section and select environment then click on SDK’s Build Properties - there is an option Enable SSL Bypass then tick on it and make a new build.
Thanks Ritik, These steps are for bypassing the SSL pinning not to enable it.
To enable SSL pinning you need to follow the below steps:
- Get the SSL certificate from Infra/Client.
- Raise a support ticket to product team to incorporate that SSL certificate and provide a name.
- Go to Downloads section and untick the SSL bypass checkbox.
- You will see a text field to enter the certificate name. Enter the name given by product team after incorporating the certificate.
- Create the build and test the certificate.