How we can use the image icon in the hamburger drawer.
This is a menu icon that contains a collection of different menus such as change Password, sign out, Terms and Conditions, FAQ(s), my profile, and others.
For Applying the Image icon in the Hamburger Drawer:
- In the left navigation pane, click Modules, and the navigation panel expands. In the panel, click Hamburger drawer, and a dialog box opens.
- In the dialog box, enter values in the respective boxes/lists as follows:
- Drawer Name: Enter the name of the existing drawer: DRAWER_HOME.
- Menu Item Caption Name: enter the name of menu item (For example: - Change Password)
- Section_sort_seq: enter the order number of menu items.
- Image: You can enter the icon’s name that you want to use as the icon of the respective menu.
For Delete you can use ic_drop, For Home icon you can use ic_home. If you want to show an image from google you can provide the URL here.
You can refer to below documentation for vDesigner 1.0: