How to use Group Element for Header Section in vFlow ?
Group element is used to group multiple elements under one element. It can be used to show a collapsible menu.
To configure this in vFlow please follow the below steps.
- Navigate to the Header tab and click on the Add Header button to open the header component.
- Enter the basic details and click on submit.
- Navigate to the Element tab and click on Add Elements button to open the Elements list.
- Select the Group Element from the list.
- Enter details such as Name, Description etc.
- In Element Mapping, provide comma separated sequence numbers of elements to be grouped.
- Mention leading or trailing icons if needed and submit.