Can you help me to get the Dashboard image from Database?
For getting the Dashboard image from Database, you can Configure these steps:
In the left navigation pane, click Configure Landing Page, and the navigation panel expands. In the panel, click Dashboard, and the Dashboard Definition Form dialog box opens.
In the dialog box, enter values in the respective boxes/lists as follows:
- Dashboard Name: enter the name of the dashboard.
- Dashboard Type: Click this list to select one of the following options to display on the dashboard:
ONLINE / URL / CHART / IMAGE / VIEW
You can select VIEW in the Dashboard Type list to display an image from Database.
- View Table Name: Enter the name of the database view if you have selected VIEW in the Dashboard Type list to display the data from the database view. → vw_database
- Template Id: If you choose VIEW in the Dashboard Type list, enter 3 in the Template Id box.
- Sort Sequence: Enter the sequence number of the dashboard type.
After you enter or select values in the respective boxes, click Save to configure the dashboard.