Is there any option to dynamically pass the delay time in this task?
When this task executes, the next task executes after the configured time-delay.
steps to configure -
- On the Event Configuration page, find the Task panel.
- In the Task panel, search and find the Delay task.
- Drag the Delay task from the Task panel to the Execution panel.
- Under Delay, a group of boxes appears.
- In the boxes, configure different properties as follows:
- There are two mandatory box -
- Reference Name - In this box, enter the name of the task. Also, the system generates a reference name by default that you can change.
- Time (Secs) - In this box, enter the value of time (For example:- 8) in “seconds”. This value specifies the time after which the next task will execute.
Thanks Ritik, but this not relevant to my question. Can we dynamically pass time in this task?
No @tushar.jain , Right now there is no option to add the dynamically value in “Time(Secs)” for Delay task
Thanks for the confirmation shubham.
Below is the official documentation for the usage:
Thanks, Tushar for providing the Official Documentation link.