Can I directly redirect my user to any page in vFlow build even when page is private?

I am building a vFlow application lets say vFlow app 1 and I need to integrate it with another vFlow app lest say vFlow app 2 and also with an custom angular app lets call it as angular app 3.

Now my angular app 3 is capturing user age and basis on the user age if user age is > 18 then I want to open any specific page (not landing page) of vFlow app 1 and if user age is < 18 then I want to open specific page (not landing page) of vFlow app 2. Both the pages of my vFlow apps are private.

How will I achieve that? Knowing that I will communicate with both the vFlow apps from angular app in secured manner using SSO token session.

6 Likes

Yes we can do that.

Please Check here Login with SSO in Vahana Application

Once you have set as per above then please follow below step:

1. On Agular app3, if age > 18 then send vFlow app 1 orgId and aapId in GENERATE_SSO_TOKEN service.
  2. if age < 18 then send vFlow app 2 orgId and aapId in GENERATE_SSO_TOKEN service.
5 Likes

But where I can pass the page id in which I want to navigate as my page id is not the default landing page id.

You can pass your page id in dashboard url as mentioned in Point 4:

e.g:{{HOST}}/myapp//main/<page_id>/home/sso_token=&loginId=<LOGIN_USER_ID>

{{HOST}}/myapp/main/1615207248136273/home/sso_token=&loginId=<LOGIN_USER_ID>