We want to assign a lead or case to specific Location & User when on the basis of a event ( you can say On Approval). Is this possible using ACL module in Workflow?
Yes, you can achieve this using the ACL module in the Workflow.
How to Achieve this:
- Access the Admin Portal:
- Log in to the Admin Portal where you can manage the ACL and Workflow settings.
- Event Mapping:
- Navigate to the Event Mapping section within the Admin Portal.
- Map Task Status Update:
- Locate the specific event you want to trigger the assignment based on, for example, “On Approval” or “On Reject.”
- Map the Task Status Update to this event.
- Configure Execution Type:
- Select the execution type as “Manual.”
- In this setting, you can specify the conditions and criteria that need to be met for the assignment to occur.
- Select Location, Role & User:
- Choose the location or context, Role, and User in which you want this event to be triggered.
- Save Configuration:
- Once you’ve set up the event mapping, execution type, location, role, user, and any necessary conditions, click the “Save” button to save your configuration.